Terms & Conditions
Your use of the Site constitutes your acceptance of the Terms. By
accepting the Terms through your use of the Site, you certify that you are
either (i) 18 years of age or older or (ii) you are at least 13 years of age
and are using the Site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who
has agreed to be bound by these Terms on your behalf. If
you are under the age of 13, you are not permitted to use the Site. If you are a parent or legal guardian
who has agreed to be bound by these Terms on behalf of a child between the ages
of 13 and 18, you agree to be fully responsible for such child's use of the
Site, including all financial charges and legal liability that such child may
· If we determine that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to the Site, we will delete that information as soon as practical. If you become aware that such information has been provided by a child under the age of 13, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can delete that information.
· we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software and filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such control protections is available on the websites
· You agree that you will not do any of the following (collectively, the “Code of Conduct”):
· Restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Site
· Use the Site or content on or from the Site for any unlawful purpose
· Express or imply that any statement you make is endorsed by Aaspa Decors or its subsidiary, parent or affiliate companies
· Submit data or information to or otherwise transmit material through the Site that is (i) copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third-party proprietary or intellectual property rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the lawful owner of such rights or have permission from the rightful owner to submit or transmit such data or information; (ii) is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, fraudulent, abusive, pornographic, harassing or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, or does or would give rise to civil liability or violate any law, rule or regulation, or is otherwise objectionable, or infringes Aaspa Decors or any third party's intellectual property rights or other rights; (iii) is intended to victimize, harass, degrade or intimidate an individual or group of individuals on the basis of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, race, religion or sexual orientation; or (iv) is non-public information about a company or individual without the express written authorization to do so
· Engage in spamming, flooding, phishing or other activity intended to gather information unlawfully
· Transmit any software or other materials that contain any harmful or malicious code, including without limitation viruses, worms, time bombs, date bombs, trojan horses and defects
· Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site
· Remove any copyright, trademark or other notices of proprietary rights contained on the Site
· "Frame" or "mirror" any part of the Site without Aaspa Decors prior written authorization
· Use any robot, spider, site search / retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, data mine or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure, or presentation of the Site or its contents
· Harvest or collect information about Site visitors
· Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Aaspa Decors infrastructure
· The information and materials on the Site (the “Materials”) are provided for your review in accordance with the Terms. However, the Materials do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Aaspa Decors or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents.
· At Aaspa Decors, we carry the Brand Names You Know and Trust. Unless indicated otherwise, most products and services displayed on the Site are available directly from or through Aaspa Decors, its subsidiaries or its affiliates. Aaspa Decors endeavors to display and describe its products and services accurately on the Site. Aaspa Decors is also improving its products and services and may update the Materials displayed on the Site at any time and without notice.
· Aaspa Decors cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the Materials displayed on the Site, including, without limitation, prices, product images, specifications, dimensions, availability and services. The Materials may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. Products and services are the responsibility of the manufacturer and service provider, respectively and subject to the warranties offered by such manufacturer or service provider.
· All software and content on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips and software, is owned or licensed by Aaspa Decors or its software and content suppliers and licensors. Such software and content is protected by India and international copyright laws.
· The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of Aaspa Decors and protected by applicable copyright laws.
· Aaspa Decors grants you permission to view and use content and software made available to you on the Site in connection with your use of the Site only. Any other use, including, without limitation, the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content or software on the Site is strictly prohibited. Aaspa Decors and its affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, products, technology, content and all other material that appears on the Site. Accessing the Site does not confer and shall not be construed as conferring on you or anyone else any license to Aaspa Decors or any third party's intellectual property rights.
· The Site may contain additional proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
· The Site may contain links to other websites so that you can learn more about the products available on the Site and have access to other information. These links are provided to you only as a convenience and their presence on the Site does not imply endorsement by Aaspa Decors or its affiliates or subsidiaries of such website or of any association with such websites’ operators.
· You agree that Aaspa Decors and its affiliates and subsidiaries are in no way responsible or liable for the availability or content of the websites to which the Site is linked. Aaspa Decors and its affiliates and subsidiaries make no representations whatsoever about any other website you may access through the Site.
· Any concerns regarding products or services offered by a website to which the Site is linked or the link itself should be directed to the operator of that specific website and not the Site.
· As part of your use of the Site, you may be able to provide comments, feedback, reviews, text and ideas; send messages to Aaspa Decors and other users of the Site; post media, such as photos and videos; and submit other forms of content (collectively, “Content”) to the Site. You agree that Content may be viewed by the general public and you do not and shall not consider such Content to be private, proprietary or confidential. You grant Aaspa Decors and its affiliates, licensees and sub licensees, without any compensation of any kind to you or others, a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable license to copy, adapt, create derivative works of, reproduce, incorporate, distribute, modify, publicly display and otherwise use in any way such Content in any format or media (“Content License”). You may not revoke Content for any reason at any time. You agree that any Content you submit may appear on sites other than the site through which you submitted your Content, e.g., Content submitted to www.aaspablinds.com may appear on the website of an entity affiliated with Aaspa Decors. You waive, release and agree not to assert any and all moral rights that you may have in any Content submitted by you to the Site. You agree that Aaspa Decors may use submitted Content in any manner that Aaspa Decors deems appropriate or necessary in its sole discretion. Aaspa Decors and its affiliates reserve the right to edit, modify, abridge or otherwise change any Content you or others submit in their sole discretion.
· You agree that you will not use a false or misleading email address, impersonate another person or entity, or otherwise mislead with respect to the origin of any Content you submit, including, without limitation, comments and feedback you submit to the Site. You agree that Aaspa Decors is not responsible for any Content that you submit to the Site.
· By submitting any Content to the Site, you warrant and represent that you have the right to use such Content and have the right to permit Aaspa Decors and its affiliates, licensees and sublicensees to use such Content in accordance with the terms of the Content License. You agree not to submit any Content that is owned by someone other than you. You agree not to submit any Content that contains the name, image, likeness or voice of anyone other than yourself without first obtaining permission to submit such Content and to grant the Content License to Aaspa Decors.
· If you identify yourself by name in Content you submit or submit Content that contains an image or audio or video recording of yourself, you authorize Aaspa Decors and its affiliates, licensees and sublicensees, without compensation of any kind to you or anyone else, to reproduce, print, publish, translate, modify, edit and disseminate, in any format or media now or hereafter created, your name and such images and recordings in any way Aaspa Decors deems appropriate, in its sole discretion, throughout the world. Such authorization is and shall be perpetual and cannot be revoked by you for any reason.
· Aaspa Decors does not guarantee that Content you or others submit will be posted to the Site or become publicly available, and Aaspa Decors does not guarantee that Content posted to the Site will not be offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable. Aaspa Decors reserves the right to remove any Content from the Site without notice and in Aaspa Decors sole discretion; however, you acknowledge and agree that Aaspa Decors is under no obligation to you to police, monitor or remove Content and Aaspa Decors makes no guarantee with respect to the completeness, accuracy, integrity or quality of Content submitted to the Site.
· YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR THE USE OF THE SITE AND THE INTERNET IN GENERAL. THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, AASPA DECORS, ALL OF AASPA DECORS SUBSIDIARY, PARENT OR RELATED COMPANIES, CALL CENTERS AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
· AASPA DECORS AND ITS LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER(S) ON WHICH THE SITE IS HOSTED ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, BUGS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING AND MAINTAINING ALL TELEPHONE, COMPUTER HARDWARE AND OTHER EQUIPMENT NEEDED TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE, AND ALL CHARGES RELATED THERETO. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE THEREON. NO OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT BY AASPA DECORS, OR AASPA DECORS LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS, AGENTS, MEMBERS OR VISITORS, WHETHER MADE ON THE SITE OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
· YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT AASPA DECORS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR: (1) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF SERVERS ON WHICH THE SITE IS HOSTED AND / OR ON WHICH ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND / OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (2) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE; AND / OR (3) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, DEFECTS, DATE BOMBS, TIME BOMBS OR OTHER ITEMS OF A HARMFUL NATURE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY A THIRD PARTY. AASPA DECORS DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY HYPERLINKED SITE.
· YOU AGREE THAT AASPA DECORS AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARENTS AND SUBSIDIARIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE LOSS OF USE, DATA, PROFITS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE SITE. THIS ALSO INCLUDES DELAYS IN BEING ABLE TO USE THE SITE, THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF AASPA DECORS AND / OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES WERE AWARE OR HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. This disclaimer does not apply to intentional or wanton acts on the part of Aaspa Decors. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of these terms.
· You should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate. Your use of the site and any materials provided through the site are entirely at your own risk.
· YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS AASPA DECORS AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, ASSIGNS, SUCCESSORS-IN-INTEREST, CONTRACTORS, VENDORS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS, LICENSEES AND SUBLICENSEES, FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, CAUSES OF ACTION, COSTS (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES) AND OTHER EXPENSES THAT ARISE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OUT OF OR FROM: (1) YOUR ACTUAL OR ALLEGED BREACH OF THESE TERMS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CODE OF CONDUCT; (2) ANY ALLEGATION THAT ANY CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL YOU HAVE SUBMITTED OR TRANSMITTED TO THE SITE INFRINGE, MISAPPROPRIATE OR OTHERWISE VIOLATE THE COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, TRADE SECRET OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF ANY PARTY; AND / OR (3) YOUR ACTIVITIES OR OMISSIONS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE.
· Your use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give full effect to all provisions of the Terms. Aaspa Decors makes no representation or warranty that Materials and Content on the Site are appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Your use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give full effect to all provisions of the Terms and you agree not to access this Site in any jurisdiction where all or any portion of the Site violates any legal requirements. You are responsible for complying with all applicable laws. Any use in contravention of any provision of the Terms is at your own risk.
· CHOICE OF LAW, JURISDICTION, AND VENUE:
· You agree that this agreement and your use of the Site will be governed by the laws of the state of tamilnadu. By using the Site, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts, tribunals, agencies and other dispute resolution organizations in Coimbatore Jurisdiction, in all disputes (i) arising out of, relating to or concerning this agreement, the Site and your use thereof; (ii) in which the Site and / or this agreement is an issue or a material fact; or (iii) in which the Site or this agreement is referenced in a paper filed in a court, tribunal, agency or other dispute resolution organization.
WAIVER OF RIGHTS:
· YOU AGREE TO WAIVE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY CLAIMS FOR PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES AND ANY RIGHT TO PURSUE CLAIMS ON A CLASS OR CONSOLIDATED BASIS OR IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY, WHICH RELATE IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE OR THIS AGREEMENT.
ARBITRATION: Please read this section carefully because it affects rights that you might otherwise have. It provides for resolution of most disputes through arbitration instead of court proceedings.
· Arbitration is different than court. There is no judge or jury, but the arbitrator can award damages. Arbitration is final, binding and subject to only limited review by a court. By using the Site, you agree to give up your right to a trial in court except for certain small claims as described below.
· You agree that this arbitration section shall survive termination of this agreement. This section shall be broadly interpreted to encompass all disputes or claims arising out of or relating to your use of the Site. Any dispute or claim made by you against Aaspa Decors or against any of Aaspa Decors subsidiary, parent or affiliated companies arising out of or related to your use of the Site, whether based on contract, statute, tort, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory, will be resolved by binding arbitration, except that you may take claims to small claims court if they qualify for hearing by such court.
· You must first present any claim or dispute to Aaspa Decors by contacting the Customer Care Center to allow Aaspa Decors the opportunity to resolve any dispute. You may request arbitration if your dispute cannot be resolved within sixty (60) days. The arbitration of any dispute or claim shall be conducted with the rules of a Nationwide Arbitration Organization as modified by this agreement. You and Aaspa Decors agree that this agreement evidences a transaction in interstate commerce and this arbitration provision will be interpreted and enforced in accordance